Sunday, May 19, 2013

Toshiba 15.6" Quad-Core Laptop


If I'm Being Honest


I'm probably not the target audience for a laptop this nice.


An AMD A10-4600M quad-core accelerated processor? Cool. 8GB DDR3 memory expandable to 16GB. You don't say? A 750GB SATA hard drive. Impressive … I guess? I don't really know. And honestly, I don't really care.

Here's the deal. I use my laptop for one thing and one thing only: watching YouTube videos of cute animals, like this one of goats jumping on a trampoline, and this one of a baby monkey riding on a pig, or even this one of a baby sloth getting a bath.


So the only things I really need to know about this laptop are the following:


1) Does it have a screen big enough for me to fully enjoy this hedgehog yawning? 15.6 inches? That'll do.


2) Does it have Wi-Fi capabilities so I can watch this ferret chasing a remote controlled car from anywhere in my house? Yes? Great.


I'll take two.






via Woot http://www.woot.com/blog/post/toshiba-15-6-quad-core-laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment