Thursday, May 16, 2013

Apple 17" Quad-Core i7 MacBook Pro


Keeping Up with the MacIntoshes


You know this MacBook Pro is good enough for you. Question is, are you good enough for it?


"Dude, what are you doing? Why are you pouring that godawful Brauveiser beer into that Hopsfrog IPA bottle?"


"Shhh! Shut up! I don't want my MacBook Pro to know I actually prefer mass-market beer to those hopped-up microbrews!"


"What? Are you serious?"


"Yes! If my MacBook Pro finds out how uncool I actually am, there's no way it'll keep hanging out with me. No more Intel i7 quad-core processor, no more 4GB DDR3 RAM, no more 750GB hard drive, and no more envious stares from my fellow cafe layabouts!"


"I don't think your laptop cares what you drink."


"Well, I can't take that chance, can I?"


"Sounds like a lot of work to keep an inanimate object happy."


"It's exhausting. But it's not as bad as life without my MacBook Pro would be."


"Well, whatever, it's your life. Oh, hey, you got that new Daft Punk album, cool-"


"Don't open that case!"


"Hey, what the hell is this? Limp Bizkit? That's a joke, right?"


"Shut up!"


"You better keep this CD out of that MacBook's optical drive."






via Woot http://www.woot.com/blog/post/apple-17-quad-core-i7-macbook-pro

No comments:

Post a Comment