Friday, May 17, 2013

Dyson DC39 Ball Canister Vacuum


Next Stop, Crazy Town


It's normal for a vacuum like this to make you feel all powerful. Just don't go talking about it in public.


Sometimes when I'm vacuuming with my DC39 Ball Canister Vacuum, I like to pretend that it's not a vacuum with patented cyclone technology at all, but a real cyclone.


And as I'm maneuvering the Dyson Ball technology around furniture, pivoting and changing direction with just a turn of the wrist, I like to pretend that I'm in total control of the cyclone, and that it exists solely to do my bidding.


When I consider how the improved flow efficiency reduces turbulence and preserves air pressure so more microscopic particles are extracted, I often throw my head back and laugh. Because if I listen real close, I can actually hear them screaming.


OK then. This is your stop so … Oh. Everyone's getting off the bus now? That's funny. Well have a nice day!






via Woot http://www.woot.com/blog/post/dyson-dc39-ball-canister-vacuum-2

No comments:

Post a Comment